We want to welcome you into the fellowship of Christian believers known as First United Methodist Church in Iraan, Texas. We are a community of persons who are seeking a deeper relationship with God, through the example of Jesus Christ, and the guidance of the Holy Spirit. May you experience God's grace while you are a part of the ministry here at First United Methodist Church.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pizza Party Today!


Today we had a church pizza party at Iraan's Godfather's Pizza!  Thanks be to God for all the varieties of pizza!  No one left hungry.  That's for sure!

The food and fellowship made for a GREAT party!  Yea, God!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe this! I was just about to go to bed after looking at my own blog site, and decided to click on "next blog" just to see what it would be. I nearly fell over when this popped up, and Iraan, Texas hits me in the face. I lived in Rankin for many years, and Iraan is almost home to me. This is definitely a "God thing."

    ReplyDelete